Friday, November 11, 2005

PRIKURA EXPERIENCE 2

Okay! So Prikura is shit in Australia....the machines here are so high tech, it's amazing! We went to it with Lucy first, and the next day with Tobin. There are about 15 or so machines in there...all pink...all covered with girls, so if you go to them guys...of course, make sure you bring a girl, and make sure she stays with you the whole time...unlike Tobin!

So the story goes, we took the pics in the machine which had 'unlimited' editing time, and then during addition of stars and stuff, Tobin got a call from Mike, so she left...for 30 mins, so I'm sitting there adding things on slowly, when all of a sudden, some Japanese writing flashed up on screen and then a timer started...80...79...78... OH NO!!! Someone went into the machine! Quick, just add anything! Quick! Oh, no! Time's up! Select which photos you want...6 seconds. Select which ones you want again? (either for more or less, who knows?) 4 seconds.... press something...I don't know! Just wait! FINISH! I think...

So I walk out of the editing booth and all these Japanese people look at me while I pick up the photos by MYSELF!!! No one else comes out, I'm alone.....eeek! I know what they're all thinking. (Oh My God, what a loser...what a vain wanker, he comes in here to photograph himself....) TOBIN!!!!! Where are you????

So yes, I'm addicted now to PRIKURA! For 400 yen for a set of photos, you can have sooo much fun!!!!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: