Sunday, January 08, 2006

NEW YEARS DAY AT THE CINEMA!!!

Okay, so on the 1st of each month, all cinema's across Japan are only 1000 yen for a movie!! Which is very cheap for Japan! So Tymara and I went to the movies on the 1st of January 2006 to watch "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and it was our first Japanese Cinema Experience. The seats were so comfortable, but not enough leg room for me, and I didn't have to worry about some tall fucker sitting in front of me! Even though it's all allocated seating, they pack people together rather than spreading them around... ha ha. So, we were surrounded! This is what we had at the cinema before we went it, cause we got the wrong time and had to wait for the next session! They have HOT FOOD! I got a 'hotdog' coke, nuggest and chips....it was alright.... During the movie, we got a chocolate icecreame (soft serve) popcorn and Coke again. Great day!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: