Monday, September 26, 2005

NICETIME 2005 IS HERE!!!!!!

Okay, so much happened today, and I ended up getting soooo drunk that I didn't take pics with hardly anyone! I forgot I had a camera! I was too involved with the copious amounts of fun I was having! It was truly an awesome day! The location, the people...everything! I saw soo many people that knew me also, half of which I'd forgotten their names! I know whoops! But I knew a good 20 or more Japanese people!

And it all started when I arrived at the first stall to speak to Saki, when my older best artist of a brother Tsutomu came running from the live paintings on one side of the field to me like a bullet yelling "Harry!!!" and then jumping up in the air towards me while I opened my arms and caught him in a huge hug and shook him around in gratitude....Thank You! You started the day off PERFECTLY! It will NEVER be forgotten!


It was a beautiful location....deep in the mountain! with a lake and river running behind it....it took about 20 mins on the bus to get to from the station...going up up up the mountain and down into this wonderful echoing valley
Harmryel Productions

No comments: