Tuesday, September 06, 2005

ぐっち温泉 (SOCIAL REFORM KITCHEN)

ぐっち温泉 - GUCCI ONSEN

MY BAR! Don't trample in my Sanctuary!


Okay, this is my ba
r. The Social Reform Kitchen.
It's the place where I met and made my first Japanese friends on my own....no Japanese staff to help me. Just me and serving of Imojouchu.

I love this place so much it has become my second home. And as my best Japanese mate Gucci says...this is your home, anytime. God he's so nice. Why are Japanese people so nice? I love em to death. No judgement, nothing, just support
. Wow!


Okay, here's Gucci and I in the first pic. It was such a good night. I think this was the third or fourth time I went. The second time we went, Lucy and myself all got these cool towels from Gucci with his onsen symbol on them, the logo of the social reform kitchen. I really like this pic.

The second pic is of Lucy, Gucci and myself respectively. In the back, you can see a book
/magazine rack. It's really cool, it has all these really cool comics along with the smallest Encyclopedea I've ever seen in my life....it's about the same size as a comic. To our right, not in this pic is a wooden bathtub which is really cool. You can actually have a bath in there if you want, it's plumbed in and all....


BEFORE THE HAIR CUT!
Yes, I know...it's very Golden, and very strange. I'm glad it's off! So here are the first days at the Social Reform Kitchen. I thought I'd post these three pics up here. We must see how we progress during our time in my Sancutary. I think you can see the bath in the back of one of the pics here. Naru is also in one of these pics. Naru is Gucci's girlfriend....in case you were wondering.

No comments: