Thursday, April 27, 2006

IT BEGINS

Okay, so I think it's about time I started this blog again. Eventually I will go through the entire thing and edit it, but for the moment, I will keep you updated. I have so many photos and I just haven't written in here due to the fact I was leaving Japan and everything was hectic, sad and most of all depressing. Yet some part of me was excited while exhaustion just wanted everything to end. I wanted to be back, I wanted it all to be over, as I hated being in a temporary limbo state, where I don't know where I belong or when I will finally settle somewhere again.

I'm back now for 22 days. I don't start work for approx another 2 weeks, so I'm still sorta just organising stuff and relaxing and doing my own thing...which I love by the way. The funny thing is that even though I am not working and I have the entire day to myself, I still don't have enough time!! What is this shit? I don't understand it. My life here seems very hectic, dealing with all the mundane things yet wanting to do something else. I need to organise myself. I need to let my previous personality, my strong, confident Capricornian self and deal with it all... Still adjusting.

No comments: