Sunday, May 28, 2006

LOST IS LOST, AS AM I

Okay, so I started watching Episode 23 of Lost (Live Together, Die Alone) and boy was I excited! Second last episode of the season! Look out! So I sat down and began watching only to unveil 50 minutes in that it was a double episode, the season finale!!! NO!!!! I began watching the timer every 5 mins, which dropped to every 3 and 2 and 1 right till the end as every minute was crucial. Will they answer anything? What will happen? Heart pumping, blood racing around my body, the episode finally finished. The time was 4:30am. I can't believe it's over! And what a finale! Sooo Good! So many things get answered and so many more new questions are formed! And to top it all off, I finally realized who some more characters were in previous episodes! Oh My God, is all I can say, prepare for it! It's amazing. The highly anticipated Season 3 will be just as shocking and great in my opinion, but for now, it's LOST.

On another note. The first box I sent from Japan finally arrived yesterday! That was from 27th March 2006 - 26th May 2006. I still await the other 2 boxes I sent on the 3rd April, I expect them by 3rd of June if anything could be assumed by the first box. All my books though have aquired a rather strange turpentine smell, maybe from where they were stored all this time during transit. who knows? It's not fair.

I will eventually add more to this blog! I have many pics still from Japan, especially the last weeks, all of which have not been updated on this blog....coming soon is all I can say.

No comments: