Monday, June 12, 2006

NEW STUFF BEING UPDATED SOON!

Okay, so I have just recently got my computer up and running, so I will have a sequence of all the photos of Japan and now that I haven't had time to update on my blog. It will take some time, but will eventually happen. I'm currently having problems uploading from Picasa which is where I normally upload, otherwise I have to resize everything and it takes even longer.....but I''ll keep you posted!

What else am I doing? Well, I've recently come up with an awesome idea for a story. I have the main plot planned out and have sorta written the first chapter, but since I can't really write, it's gonna be difficult. I have thought of passing my idea onto someone else who can write, but then what if it ends up being so popular and they make so much money from it...so slowly, slowly, I will write this story myself. It's gonna be awesome! I can see it on the big screen too! Baaaah!

Speak to ya's soonish....

H

No comments: