Friday, June 23, 2006

THE BEST MEAT IN JAPAN!!!

What can I say? As Tina Turner would say..."It's simply the best!"
This is truly the most delicious and satisfying portions of meat in Japan. I still don't think anyone knows the real name for this place and its meat. "CALBEE" or as I call it and the Japanese pronounce "KARUBI" with Karubi soup, and rice, and beer....oh, simply mouthwatering! I can taste it now! I can smell it. You can smell this place from miles away. The smoke billowing out from the top. It's so hard to get a seat in this place. Always busy! ALWAYS! You have to wait about 40-80 mins to get a seat! It's small, but worth the wait, and CHEAP!!!

I couldn't believe it was pork! When we all made bets on what it is, I thought it was beef, since I don't like pork and can taste pork immediately......well, I was wrong! It was Pork, just like Damo had said...and it was the most delicious thing ever. BBQ'd for you while you wait. I will miss this place. In the future I intend to take my family here.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: